I think today I am going to add a new page to the top tab of my blog so that I can keep a running list of books I have read. Most will have been ‘read’ on Audible, but I also want to encourage myself to stop using any electronics at night-time and to actually read an actual book instead!
Anyway, I shall begin my list here and then transfer it onto my new page once I’ve published it (hopefully sometime today).
- How Children Learn by John Holt
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- The Success Principles by Jack Canfield
- A Different Sort of Normal by Abigail Balfe
- This Much is True by Miriam Margolyes
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Kick Ass with Mel Robbins by Mel Robbins
- The 4-Hour Work Week by Tim Ferris
- Girls’ Club by Sally Clarkson, Sarah Clarkson and Joy Clarkson
- The Thursday Murder Club by Richard Osman
- The 10X Mentor by Grant Cardone
- The 5 AM Club by Robin Sharma (which I am set to finish today on my walk this morning)
I also regularly listen to the following podcasts:
- The Smart Passive Income Online Business and Blogging Podcast by Pat Flynn
- Work Less, Earn More by Gillian PerkinsThe Empowered Wife Podcast by Laura Doyle
- The Dr. Livinggood Podcast – Make Health Simple
2 thoughts on “Books Read So Far This Year”
Yes! I love having a list (or a series of posts, really) with all the books I’ve read each month/year. It’s actually helped me a few times. I often hear books that sound good or familiar and then I’ll quickly look them up on my blog only to discover that I did read it!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Have you read The Circadian Code? I started it yesterday, and literally can’t put it down! Best book I’ve listened to in a long time x